Commercial space for rent at 159 Main Street in the heart of the Deep River business district. The rent for this 1200 square foot space…
The Deep River Economic Development Commission is here to support businesses as we continue to navigate the many uncertainties the COVID-19 pandemic brings. We understand and appreciate the value of small town businesses. It is small town business that adds significantly to our town character and culture. We need you! We want Deep River to be economically healthy!
Business Support for COVID relief.
- Sign up to receive the First Selectman Newsletter at town website.
- State of Connecticut, Department of Economic and Community Development
- Small Business Owners Guide to the CARE ACT
- SCORE Southeastern CT
- Network with other businesses
- CT Small Business Development Center
- Women’s Business Development Council
- Middlesex Chamber of Commerce
- Articles to help you grow your business
- 10 Top Small Business Blogs
To promote and support economic development to make Deep River a better place to live, work, raise a family, conduct business, all while enjoying a fulfilling quality of life.
The Objective of Deep River Economic Development Commission:
· Conduct research into economic conditions and trends within the local area.
· Optimize development strategies, then assisting developers and businesses to navigate through town regulations.
· Collaborate with other commissions to support the residents who live here and want: Excellent schools, low crime, and finally, fiscal sustainability.